Quran Talks...
This blog aims to spread the authentic teachings of Islam and to promote the learning of the Holy Quran. Contributing are sisters studying under Dr. Farhat Hashmi at Al Huda Institute Canada, who will be sharing first hand accounts of their learning.

Bismillah

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Surah Baqarah Verse 214

Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said," When is the help of Allāh?" Unquestionably, the help of Allāh is near.

Mu'min (believer) and Sabr (Patience)

Patience is a virtue I'll try to explain
A blessing in disguise always to remain

From very deep inside the well of my heart
Peace of body and mind and the will to start

I'm summoned by a call at the dawn of the day
Just giving thanks to Him as I kneel to pray

Endurance is my counsel and faith my guide
The door is open to the struggle inside

With knowledge of certainty, I now can see
The reality of truth, plain as can be

It is charity that gives meaning to life
From the love of my caring in times of strife

Piety and wisdom help me through the day
But always I will return to kneel and pray

For it is patience, the essence of my goal
That enlightens and gives meaning to my soul.
Author: Anonymous/unknown

Umm K.

Online Student
Taleem Al Quran 2010

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home