Quran Talks...
This blog aims to spread the authentic teachings of Islam and to promote the learning of the Holy Quran. Contributing are sisters studying under Dr. Farhat Hashmi at Al Huda Institute Canada, who will be sharing first hand accounts of their learning.

Bismillah

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Surah Baqarah Verse 261

The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allāh is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allāh multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allāh is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

I learnt that Allah SWT is "Waasiun Aleem"- All-Encompassing and Knowing

I was cleaning up yesterday and was really really tired and was drowning in self-pity, thinking who will help me? I have to clean and wash the windows and window nets myself, even If I Am dying. And then I made dua "Oh Allah, help me, make it easy for me". And today I woke up to a thunderstorm and just now saw that all my windows and window nets are sparkling clean! SUBHANALLAH! My Allah helped me, who is “Wasiun Aleem”. All-Encompassing and Knowing

So we just need to ask Allah, and He listens. Glory be to my Lord!

Sameera Ali

Online Student
Taleem Al Quran 2010

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home