Quran Talks...
This blog aims to spread the authentic teachings of Islam and to promote the learning of the Holy Quran. Contributing are sisters studying under Dr. Farhat Hashmi at Al Huda Institute Canada, who will be sharing first hand accounts of their learning.

Bismillah

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Surah Baqarah Verse 224

And do not make [your oath by] Allāh an excuse against being righteous and fearing Allāhand making peace among people. And Allāh is Hearing and Knowing.

When I read this ayah, the word "tuslihu" i.e., you all make peace, makes me stop and ponder for a while. Whenever I thought about good deeds, making peace between people never made the list. I never realized what a beautiful act this is. I regret the times when upon seeing people upset with each other I acted indifferent, always told myself not my problem. Just imagine how many problems that face our community and our daily lives would go away if we just followed this simple command

Irum Maharaj

Online Student
Taleem Al Quran 2010

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home